...............truth............beauty...............freedom...............love..................blog.....................

Jan 31, 2013

Diaper Bag Again...

I knew sooner or later I would be asked to make a camouflage diaper bag, though I didn't know how nice it would look. The blue detail is sparse but the inside is all blue. I knew the 2 bags would be used by the soon-to-be dad's so I tried to make them neutral. (camo bag- pattern Butterick 4560) I have made this bag so many times I think I am going to retire it soon, I just want something a little more updated, and a little smaller. Bottom pics, I've had a special request for a different diaper bag, I sort of mashed up that (above) pattern with Simplicity 1823. I used outdoor fabric ( waterproof!) to give a more urban updated feeling and much more durable than cotton. Also I used sport mesh for pockets (inside) which I really love (bottom pic). And reflector piping tape on the outside for visablitiy (they are bikers). Safety First! My Blue Heaven 1928 Blue Skies 1927 Honeysuckle Rose If you want the rainbow 1928 Comojos 1911

No comments:

Post a Comment